jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you tell me about the other lives we all have or do we just have one

1. profile image49
    Marian Robertsposted 7 years ago

Can you tell me about the other lives we all have or do we just have one

I have been to clairvision practitioners for entity removal and they taught me that we have other lives and I have also had that checked. 

Is this a true thing as I can say I didn't remember my other lives but felt so much better at having the entities removed.

2. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Reincarnation, is a hindu/buddhist belief.

While the rest of us believe that all of us will be reincarnated one day, that will be the day of judgement.

3. eastexplorer profile image61
    eastexplorerposted 7 years ago

Apart from this being a religious view, I also believe each one of us is living a "second" life, we all do things that we don't like other people to know about, seeing with think it could be embarrassing or something that we are to shy to let others know. That to me would count as 'second' life.

As a religious view, I do believe we are reincarnated. All religions believe it in one way or another.

4. lillieruby profile image63
    lillierubyposted 7 years ago

Reincarnation used to be the belief of many many cultures.  The Pope had most of the references removed from the Bible as a political move, but certainly not all.  Any acurate history of the Catholic Church will tell you this information.

At that time, it didn't pay to believe in reincarnation because it could end that life very quickly with a big bonfire.  For safety, the belief began to die out and over the years people began to accept the new version of the Bible and eventually didn't even remember what had been there.

Past lives can show up in a several ways that you don't realize.  Child prodigies, a passion about another culture, dreams, phobias, flashbacks etc.  I experienced one of mine when I accidentally duplicated a similar situation to my death in that life.  I then remembered how I died and forgiving those who suffocated me unknowingly.

Remembering the whole life isn't necessary, we normally bring those bits and pieces through that are still unresolved, or that will serve us in this life.  Those are the ones  you work with.  The rest isn't there because you don't need it.

working