jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe a family member has been reincarnated?

1. rfox21 profile image77
    rfox21posted 5 years ago

Do you believe a family member has been reincarnated?

2. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

While I don't "believe in" reincarnation, nor deny it, I do think in terms of reincarnation. And I find it a useful healing tool. I imagine or remember my whole family together before, and working through issues. We're doing better this time around, which is comforting. I think I died as a child in a past life, and my parents unconscious memories of this are difficult for them. Understanding this, I can appreciate their difficulty. I grow and heal more quickly, and have more compassion for my parents and brothers, when I remember where we were and see how far we've come.

3. rfox21 profile image77
    rfox21posted 5 years ago

Very interesting.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

4. adonisalexander profile image59
    adonisalexanderposted 5 years ago

I never gave reincarnation much thought.  As a spiritual teacher, reincarnation never concerned me.  Always interested in man awakening and not coming back to this life. 

Now, I had a brother who died a horrible death about 19 years ago.  Strangely, my sister would casually mention that her son, my nephew (now 16 years old), seemed to be the incarnation of our brother. 

my sister and nephew lived in another state so I never got the chance to meet him in person until about 2 years ago.  And, if anybody who knew my brother and met my nephew, would without a shadow of a doubt proclaim he is my brother come back to life. 

He never met my brother at all.  He was dead 3 years before my nephew was born.  His eyes, his mannerisms and attitude is amazingly similar.  Beyond DNA and any family generalizations.  I always knew he would come back to us, but not in such a definite way within the family.

5. LaughingRain profile image82
    LaughingRainposted 5 years ago

yes I do. I have my own proof, but is hard to share my truth with others as most people not comfortable with the concept of reincarnation. and this person was my mother in this life, but in the other life we were not family related.

6. Charlotte Craig profile image60
    Charlotte Craigposted 20 months ago

Surely if the familymember is a reincarnation then I am and so are all the other pepole I know?