jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hey, Grace, do you think I will go to heaven?

1. profile image46
    anndibbleposted 7 years ago

Hey, Grace, do you think I will go to heaven?

2. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

Either everyone survives death or nobody does.  Does that answer sound reasonable?    If you've been weaned on some sort of religiosity it won't.   You're likely to  think otherwise.

My own belief?  We are the life itself.  Therefore when the body can no longer sustain us we continue to be.  Where?  That is the $64,000 question.   Everywhere, maybe...

3. micadeolu profile image42
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

You will go to heaven if you actually believe in the word of God. The bible says that in the begining was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.... and it says further that those who believe in this word he gave power to become sons of God. Sons not begotten by flesh and blood nor by the will of man but by ...

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
    5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
    7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
    8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
    9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
    10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
    11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
    12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
    13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    (John 1:1-13)

4. grace_houston profile image60
    grace_houstonposted 7 years ago

Ann i Know you put this question up so i know you and i know that you will go to heaven

working