jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what is the posite effect does the muslim religion have on a country?

1. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

what is the posite effect does the muslim religion have on a country?

is there a positive side to have this religion grow in a country?

2. ramesh kavdia profile image60
    ramesh kavdiaposted 7 years ago

No religion in this world is bad or has negative qualities. But if religion is controlled by wrong hands of religious leaders they can misguide the people to wrong path in the name of religion.

3. onestop4islam profile image57
    onestop4islamposted 7 years ago

Well, if indeed the religion of Islam is practised properly (which is no easy task and has never been done since the time of the Prophet Mohamed), one will have a fairer society: as the poor and infortunate would be treated with kindness and respect. One would nor fear nor suffer injustice as the rule of law would be applied. One would be able to practice its religion freely as Islam respects and tolerates all faith. Islam encourages people to honor their elder and care for their parents. It advocates respect for the women and the respect of their lawful rights.

Forced marriages are made illegal in Islam and no men should force a woman to remain married if she does not wish to.

I cannot stress enough that Islam in itself is good; sadly men use it to exercize power over the people and in doing so they betray its message.

4. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

You might as well ask what if anything positive the Muslim world has contributed to the world on any front in the past thousand years.

The rest of the World seems to have made it all the way to the 21st century and left that part of the world in the Stone Age, the only modern thing they seem to want are weapons.

But the answer to your question is None !

5. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I can't find a shred of positive effect it can possibly have.  In fact I find all religions to be horrific.

working