jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are the signs of the times to you?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

What are the signs of the times to you?

2. THE DIVINE YOU. profile image61
    THE DIVINE YOU.posted 7 years ago

The signs of the times point to a rapid evolutionary becoming by man as the Omega in union with God. Its fruits are infinite peace, power and plenty.

3. WoW Guide Master profile image88
    WoW Guide Masterposted 7 years ago

A blatant display of human arrogance and ignorance.

Existence occurred without me. It will continue without me. Existence occurred without him. It will continue without him.
    Existence occurred without deism. It will continue without deism.
    Please excuse my pessimism,
    but I cannot believe upon a whim.

4. Mr. Infinite profile image60
    Mr. Infiniteposted 7 years ago

First, our world's exterior deterioration, the shifting of our seasons. Second, with so much war or war plotting and espionage. Third, when cloning went beyond the means of valuable medical studies. Is this useful?

5. heavenbound5511 profile image81
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.> Acts 2:17-18

"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
    This above scriptures is happening and being fulfilled in, with and through the true body of Christ currently.> Joel 2:28

Also there is an increase in hatred toward Jesus and His death and resurrection.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
    2 Timothy 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.
    2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

6. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

1.  Overpopulation
    2.  Rising political awareness
    3.  Economic change
    4.  Climate change
    5.  Environmental decimation
    6.  Falling bird populations
    7.  Decline in ocean stocks
    8.  Melting ice in the arctic

7. profile image0
    Muldanianposted 7 years ago