jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What are your biggest fears in regards to sharing your faith in Jesus Christ?

1. saintodd profile image79
    saintoddposted 7 years ago

What are your biggest fears in regards to sharing your faith in Jesus Christ?

2. tinaweha profile image66
    tinawehaposted 7 years ago

That I might be wrong.  That's the only possible answer for me.

3. heavenbound5511 profile image79
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

That they might not accept Jesus as their Lord. Romans 10:9-10
    That would be my only concern is that they Won't accept Jesus free gift to all the world and our only way to be saved.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Jesus-the-Son-o … r-redeemer

4. Jarn profile image72
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

That I'll be denounced and preached at by a congregation who all share the same family tree. You know, the one that doesn't branch.

5. saintodd profile image79
    saintoddposted 7 years ago

Wow great answers thanks.

6. Mark Upshaw profile image60
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

That I might enslave others is a false external identity rather than leading others to a profound and intimate relationship with oneself.

7. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Nothing! As a Christian, I have been commissioned by Jesus  to share my faith in what ever way I can.

8. naijainvestor profile image60
    naijainvestorposted 7 years ago

I have no fear in sharing my faith in Jesus, however, I do fear that the gospel of Christ is being polluted by politics in the world today.

9. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

No fear at all. I boldly proclaim my faith in Jesus Christ. On August 1 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. This happened exactly 24 years and 5 days before hubpages came into existence officially on August 6, 2006 A.D. I started on hubpages on June 3, 2010 A.D. GOD have blessed me in showing me the other side of death and I am fulfilling my purpose that GOD have for me ultimately through hubpages and google adsense. My 1 unpublished hub on hubpages is a total success that gets all of its traffic through 100 percent referring sites and is doing very well. I now have 1104 ever views for my 1 unpublished hub and have earned my first 1 cent on December 28, 2010 A.D. Thank you.

Closed to reply

working