jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your SPIRITUAL ID?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

What is your SPIRITUAL ID?

We have 2 Bodies,physical and spiritual.1 Cor 15 v 40 44

2. profile image54
    Clinton Dutraposted 7 years ago

I have found that today we are divided as a people. For some of us only identify our spiritual selfes will others will only identify with their phisical selvel. I have fornd that the best way to live your live is to devorse your human nature and adopt Gods nature. For our human nature is evil and Gods is perfect. Therefore we all should become like God and live and obey His will for us. The trick of this is to always realize that God is right.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I know GOD and walk with GOD moment by moment. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. GOD drew me to himself and that is why I know and walk with GOD moment by moment. This is my personal SPIRITUAL ID.

4. jeyaprakash84 profile image59
    jeyaprakash84posted 7 years ago

The spiritual ID of everyone is the same. The way in which we put it depends on the level of our realization of that real identity.

I have not yet realized the real identity. I dont know who I am spiritually by experience. By philosophy, I could say, I am the Consciousness coated with physical, astral and causal bodies.

working