jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

We all had a dream when we were little.What was yours?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

We all had a dream when we were little.What was yours?

Mine was to always have enough for myself and to be able to give some away without going myself?

2. Ellen Page profile image58
    Ellen Pageposted 7 years ago

When I was little my dream was to have superpowers and be able to fly and fight bad guys. smile I guess it wasn't very realistic, but a dream's a dream, right?

3. profile image0
    RHeydrichposted 7 years ago

I wanted to be a scientist when I was 7 or so. I don't remember what kind. I think I read more astronomy and dinosaur books in Elementary school then most of the other kids.

4. profile image0
    manumposted 7 years ago

One day a gentle reminder came from a father figure to put socks on before putting shoes on. I think I was going to see the next door neighbour about what we have been doing for the gardens that is very exciting.

5. getitrite profile image79
    getitriteposted 7 years ago

I always dreamed of being big one day.  And I have accomplished that.

6. Stina Caxe profile image86
    Stina Caxeposted 7 years ago

I totally dreamed I could fly... now I dream that I can freeze time!

7. Alhamora profile image64
    Alhamoraposted 7 years ago

To become either Tarzan or Spider man one day. lolz!! I was fan of both.

8. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image58
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

i used to dream about becoming Santa Clause, i had designs for a red helicopter and everything

that was unless i could figure out the trick behind making reindeer stay air born

9. drdspervez profile image68
    drdspervezposted 7 years ago

The dreams I had as a child I have worked very hard to achieve them and I feel every day you can achieve your dreams.

10. profile image0
    bhaveshdhanani03posted 7 years ago

to be a prime minister of india,
    i know that this is not going to fulfill.

11. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I always wanted to be an educator smile to teach and impart knowledge to others but as of now I had to somewhat abandon it for greater purposes

12. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

When I was little I had a lot of dreams.  One of them came true.  I would watch my mom ironing or cooking and think that I wanted to be a housewife so much.  Did that.

When I was older, I wanted to be a doctor, but apparently my lack of drive (and money) kept me doing the job above.

working