jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many times do you catch yourself from odd decisions?

1. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

How many times do you catch yourself from odd decisions?

Sometimes you can have the opportunity to CONSIDER the matter first...whatever it is before you.We all have been there.
    I call it "Stumbling".Sometimes you have to make a quick and on the spot decision how many of these do you face in the run of a day?

2. bellawritter23 profile image77
    bellawritter23posted 7 years ago

Everyday, I try not to make the wrong decisions but I slip every now and then rightfully willingly. It is hard to keep the strightness of life but I deal with it as I go. When I catch myself and know that I am doing it conciously thats when I say uh-oh. Because I have deliberately disobeyed.

smiles smile
    bella

3. lawrencebeach2010 profile image60
    lawrencebeach2010posted 7 years ago

On a daily basis its hard not too sometimes but then again it just depends on what kind of decisions they are

4. Keith Worth profile image59
    Keith Worthposted 7 years ago

Lately it's a constant. I stumble from one thing to another until I can find stable ground and regroup. By then the day is over and it's time to start again tomorrow. The more projects I take on the more I have to stumble through them, it's a matter of us vs time.

We may never win the battle, but we can sure can do as much damage as possible.

5. Dr irum profile image56
    Dr irumposted 7 years ago

Not everyday or frequently but sometime i catch myself from odd decision .And it happened frequently with anyone it means ,he/she not able and take advise from any powerful decision maker .

working