jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What encourages you the most?

1. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

What encourages you the most?

2. eneva profile image31
    enevaposted 7 years ago

If you're asking about writing, then it's a good book (s), some event (s),situations (bad or good)........

3. CARIBQUEEN profile image74
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

What encourages me daily is when I can get up on mornings and breathe the breath of life. When I can help someone along the way. When I can put a smile on someone's face. Those are the little things that lift me up. And of course, when I can receive help and advice from other hubbers.

4. Jarn profile image73
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Accolades, money, and good looking women.

5. Mark Upshaw profile image59
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

My children and family.  Nature.  Hope.  Passion and desire.

6. vocalcoach profile image99
    vocalcoachposted 7 years ago

I have experienced wonderful encouragement from my Hubpage Family.  I stay in constant contact with as many followers as I possibly can.  The more time and involvemnt I put into leaving comments and support for my fellow hubbers, the more I recieve.

I also make a daily "gratitude list" to remind me of how blessed I am.

Helping others is a powerful source of encouragement to me.  I experience a certain level of well-being which motivates me to do the best I can in all walks of life.

Being involved in Hubpages...that is the best encouragement of all!

7. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

It would be my family, friends and the Lord.. . smile in as much way they could encourage, they could discourage me too

8. solar10 profile image59
    solar10posted 7 years ago

The trusted of God providence and promises

9. Iontach profile image84
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Believing that I will get results from what I'm doing

10. Alhamora profile image63
    Alhamoraposted 7 years ago

I think it changes with the time. Now, I get encouragement form watching movies. I don't know why but a movie of my type really helps.

11. Torch Harrison profile image83
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

Nature.  Just being able to experience nature every day.  The weather.  The birds.  The plants.  The harmony.  It lets me know that all is well with the world, if not the people in it.

12. theseus profile image79
    theseusposted 7 years ago

That there is a light at the end of the tunnel..That God never gives you a problem you cannot handle.

working