jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How some one worship to god if Temple, Church, Manjit, far away from wherever he

1. Santoshwrites profile image58
    Santoshwritesposted 7 years ago

How some one worship to god if Temple, Church, Manjit, far away from wherever he or she living?

I have my answer also on this question but I need the poll of yours to confirm that whatever I am thinking about worship is right otherwise you will get another way to worship….

2. profile image0
    Sunnie Dayposted 7 years ago

I have always believed that God is wherever you lay your head to sleep. He is in the desert and sometimes we are in a desert place where we are not near a church. I do not believe God is bound by walls and buildings. Worshiping God can be anywhere as God is everywhere you are. Having fellowship with other believers is important but should not stop one from having a relationship with the Father.
    Sunnie

3. Midianite profile image58
    Midianiteposted 7 years ago

Personally I'm an atheist, however I believe that religious people are content with just their prayers and being around like-minded people. I think that it reinforces their belief.

4. Kamalesh050 profile image82
    Kamalesh050posted 7 years ago

I do believe that if you really want to worship God you can do that from any where and at any time because He is always present everywhere.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

If you cannot get to a place of worship, worship at home.  Reserve a special place for prayer and study of God's Word.

6. trishoxen profile image61
    trishoxenposted 7 years ago

I find a quiet place. To speak to God, and to worship in song. I put on music and just meditate on His words and speak to Him as the music stirs the affection in my heart. Reading the word is the food, and music is the water that stirs in our hearts and quenches us everlasting. Since im a very musical person, that is my go to worship.. You could also get a group of believers together and talk about the word and fellowship. Wherever two or more are gathered in His name, He will be in the midst of it all..  I hope that helped!

7. ajuvr profile image66
    ajuvrposted 7 years ago

If you pray applying your conscience and selfless wisdom there is no point of space and time.The  point you make thereby is that you realize the supreme cause to be omnipresent and omnipotent

8. boyatdelhi profile image81
    boyatdelhiposted 7 years ago

God is omnipresent.  That is God is present everywhere. So there is no need to go to a special place to worship god.  You can worship god wherever you are.

9. Santoshwrites profile image58
    Santoshwritesposted 7 years ago

If you are going to Temple or Church or Masjid for the worship to God or Allah but the place is too far away from wherever are you living but also you are going because you believes that ‘the GOD is living in that places’ while going on your way you found that little child is crying for some reason but you ignore that and go forward please stop there don’t go forward stop and make that child smile anyhow and that will be a real worship because as we are growing we are getting more selfish and always thinking about our gain and benefit but when we was kids we don’t know the profit, income and gain ratio we were just innocent and innocent children’s are other faces of god make them smile help them in any way you can so they will smile and there you will get the real blessings of almighty the God because you are making smile the one more (Roop in Marathi) character of God.

working