Atheistic Evolution Religion exposed

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (24 posts)
  1. profile image0
    thetruthhurts2009posted 14 years ago

This is the religion of evolution. If you are a Christian find yourself debating an evolutionary atheist you will find all their tactics here, just compare this to everything mark says and you'll get a laugh.
    Evolutionary thinking did not start with Darwin, it started with Aristotle, who believed some races were lest evolved than others, so idea of racism started long before we realize. But it was Darwin who had a reason to want to disprove God. After marrying his first cousin, he had a daughter who died tragically from illness at the age of 10 or 12, and for then on Darwin became severely depressed, he believed that since he felt this bad God can't be real(sound familiar)so he theorizes how world could be created without a creator.
    That over time pond scum gave birth to life and evolved in to everything we see around us today, the problem was it never happened. But why do people believe it did?
    Let an atheist answer “[I suppose the reason] we all jumped at the Origin [Origin of Species] was because the idea of God interfered with our sexual mores.”  Sir Julian Huxley. Accountability that what it all comes down to. Fear of Final Judgment and the bible predicted as much in Romans 1:20-27  For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. 21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles. 24 So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. But why are so true sure it’s true? 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.

In order to keep the lie going they’ve come with scams from Piltdown Man to misleading drawings to Ida(whatever happened to fool me once). As for added proof evolution is a lie. Since the indoctrination of our kids in schools with evolution,  test scores have gone down and violence has gone up (Kip Kinkle, Columbine shooters all avid evolutionary thinkers).

Evolution is a Religion!
    Pope- Charles Darwin
    Pastor- Richard Dawkins
    Asst Pastor-Hitchens
    Future plans- Karl Marx
    Members- Haters of God, lovers of sin

Holey Text-The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. The God Delusion and God is not Great. Any new myth evolutionary came up with other than a creator.

gods- satan, Father Time” Time is the god of evolutionists. The evolutionists' claim their time-god is very slow but infinitely powerful. The time-god is credited with the ability to accomplish anything and everything given enough time. It simply takes the time-god millions or billions of years to accomplish it. Scientifically impossible events are credited to the time-god. Evolutionists keep their time-god close at hand where they can watch their god's hands move around slowly, slowly, slowly trying to evolve new species but never succeeding.” and Materialistic naturalistic junk(FSM)

Faith Creed- Even though we have no concrete proof the evolution(macro ,cosmic, Stellar and planetary Organic) is real we must believe at all cost, because wants to believe in a designer who will judge us for are sins.  Btw Biological Evolution is a fancy spin on mutations and conjugation compare the two you know I’m right!

Actions-Always be sarcastic never think you are wrong. Whenever a creationist shows us proof, deny and unleash hell on their character and use big font, and smiley’s and by all means completely ignore the argument. Insult their intelligence, tell them read a book. Never debate on your own travel in packs. When ask about in other forms of evolution, call them names and insult their intelligence tell them to read a book. Never question the "holey" theory no matter how ridiculous we sound.(0+0=1). Show no respect after all we are just animals. When anyone brings up Hitler and all the murder and racism caused by evolutionist deny and deflect attention to something Christians did "wrong". Even evidence doesn’t fit ignore the evidence and stick with the lie. When all else fails mock the Bible that will anger Christians and will show they are not perfect (even though no true Christian will claim to be perfect.) Our sources are talk origins.com, Dawkins and every other atheistic site. Stick your fingers in our ears and yell “there is no God,” to drown out all common sense. Whenever possible use words like "which god?" “sky daddy“, “imaginary sky friend,” “old book,” “Jebus” “Babble” “religious” “bigot” “homophobic” put God in lower case, Bring up old refuted bible “contradictions” deny all the facts in favor of Jesus the biblical account of he life and the 500 eyewitnesses and the fact that even other atheist acknowledge his existence.
    Evolution is the religion of death disease and racism that offers nothing, but the bondage to sin (Now while you google bible slavery verses and look up a counter "arguments".)

So except them to defend their beliefs like the many other religion except evolutionist tend to be more violent(hilter, stalin, poi, eugenics labs etc.) but unlike the others they try to call their religion “science“, and you know their tactics.  Darwinist seem to think variations, genetic recombination, adaptations, mutations conjugation within a kind + TIME god= speck to everything, but that's simply impossible.  "The amount of information in the 3 billion base pairs in the DNA in every human cell has been estimated to be equivalent to that in 1,000 books of encyclopedia size. If humans were 'only' 4% different this still amounts to 120 million base pairs, equivalent to approximately 12 million words, or 40 large books of information. This is surely an impossible barrier for mutations (random changes) to cross" Dr. Don Batten, Ph.D.
    The biggest fallacies in the evolutionary atheist argument the are a philosophy pseudo scientific religion with no base they have no logical answer for  how it all began, where did the information came from, but without a superior answer to that they’ll still proclaim there is no God. It’s a dizzying intellect.
    I have no problem with variations, genetic recombination, adaptations, transduction, mutations, transformation, vital enzyme exchange through plasmids, conjugation and natural selection within a kind, it’s biblical and a proven fact, but when you Darwinist try to take leap of faith with “Give it enough time you turn anything to anything look at these bones” that where it stops being science and becomes a pseudoscientific religion. and  you even can't  tell how it all began and where the information came from. I‘ll stick with God and His word.

1. atomswifey profile image57
      atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Amen and Amen!!!!!! Wow!!! This was fantastic!!!

2. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

You definitely will be nominated on the anti-evolution hall of fame, and are likely to become a champion lol

1. profile image0
      thetruthhurts2009posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Evolution's belong the anti Science Hall of Shame! Fool me once. How many more times will you be deceived of the evolution lie or did you miss the retraction of Ida as the missing link? .Let me guess and your pack didn't even read it all. Atheists ignoring facts? NEVER!

3. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Now that avatar I like smile

4. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL Thank you Susan smile

5. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

The fear is strong in this one. wink

1. atomswifey profile image57

Speaking of yourself Mark?? LOL

2. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You mean on this picture of me? yikes

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No no - the picture is fine. I meant the OP.

big_smile

6. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

Evolution is a scientific theory, not a religion, and most people who believe in evolution also believe in God. Even a lot of more fundamentalist born-again Christians accept evolution as a reasonable scientific explanation for how all life got to be the way it is now. They believe that God created and uses evolution.

Charles Darwin was himself an agnostic who bore no hostility to religion in general or Christianity in particular, and he refused to advocate atheism. "On the Origin of the Species" was heavily influenced by the Christian theodicy espoused by William Paley, particularly in his own work "Natural Theology." It also received the support of many of Darwin's Christian contemporaries.

To claim that evolution is irreconcilable with Christianity is to express ignorance of both.

1. profile image0
  7. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Hell yeah! lol

lol - I can smell the fear through the computer screen. And speaking of pictures - did you get my last PM?

1. profile image0

oh really I'm still waiting mark...

2. atomswifey profile image57

Mark? I am curious
        What is it that you think we believers are afraid of in making the choice to believe?

Death? But if death is final where is the impending danger that would make one be afraid of that?

Uhm, is the fear you are tLking about coming from all of us believers becoming awe struck when man/science finally fills in all the gaps and declares them to the world?
        Uhm, news flash, this hasn't happened, and I am so sorry to tell you this, it will not happen.
        How do I know this?
        The mathematical probability that all of creation, the universe and all that is contained inside it, all the matter etc. , the probability that all that came to be as a matter of chance is non-existant. There is no probability about it.

It is mathematically impossible for it to have happened the way science has theorized it has.

THE UNIVERSE
        Seven Requirements to Sustain Life:
        Requirement 1: Neutron Mass ≈ Proton Mass
        Requirement 2: Proton Charge = Electron Charge
        Requirement 3: Strong Nuclear Force
        Requirement 4: Epsilon Constant ≈ Gravitational Fine Structure
        Requirement 5: Primordial Escape Velocity = Primordial Expansion Velocity
        Requirement 6: The Cosmological Constant = 0
        Requirement 7: Weak Nuclear Force

What Are the Probabilities?
        Universe Analyzer, a software program popular on engineering campuses a few years back, helped in calculating the mathematical probability of an un-designed universe meeting the seven requirements for the existence of life. Some of the information in this article was condensed and summarized from this program.

This software demonstrated how remote the probabilities were for all of these requirements to be met purely by random chance. One demonstration featured a total of 2,129 separate universe models. These models give a realistic picture of what the chances would be, given various requirements being met by random chance. Below is the list as to how many requirements were met.

• Models meeting 1 of the 7 requirements—404

• Models meeting 2 of the 7 requirements—8

• Models meeting 3 of the 7 requirements—0

• Models meeting 4 of the 7 requirements—0

• Models meeting 5 of the 7 requirements—0

• Models meeting 6 of the 7 requirements—0

• Models meeting 7 of the 7 requirements—0

Notice that of the 2,129 separate universe models, only 404 met at least one requirement by random chance. (The only requirements for which the random number generation program were able to qualify were requirements 1, 3, 4 and 7.)

Of the 2,129 models, only eight met two of the necessary requirements. Not a single model was able to meet three or more. The program user could alter the parameters to differ from the forces and constants found in the universe and score a higher probability than the demonstration covered. The point is this: Given the constants, forces and other parameters in the known universe, the probability of these seven requirements being met by chance would be nil for millions upon millions of separate models conducted continually across time!

A few decades ago, Harlow Shapley, a noted astronomer, made an interesting admission that still defines the predicament that evolutionists have always faced: “We appear, therefore, to be rather helpless with regard to explaining the origin of the universe. But once it is set going, we can do a little better at interpretation” (The Evolution of Life, Vol. 1).

Once evolution is allowed the assumption of an orderly universe favorable for life, they “do a little better” in explaining how life might have evolved. However, the origin of such a universe can never be assumed—it simply could not have occurred without detailed, creative forethought.

http://www.realtruth.org/articles/156-tu.html

And with this post, I am going now from this forum topic as well, in fact all the forum topics as my son needs to picked up from school.
        Bye! smile

3. Misha profile image62

Yep, I did receive your email. Sorry, I am always slow answering, bet you noticed it already smile

Difficult to miss. smile

2. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Misha! you changed your picture again how come?

1. Misha profile image62

I can't keep the other one up too long, Mark gets very upset lol

I do put it up now and again for a while though, just to tease him a bit tongue

1. profile image0

Mark does? Oh Mark why do you get upset? big_smile and it looks like Mark has a stalker.

37 of them at the last count...... lol

1. profile image0

lmao Not me I swear! I just like reading your comments....does that make me a stalker? smile

8. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I don't fight with others thank you. I actually listen with an open mind.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)