jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why do most religious answers get a vote down?

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Why do most religious answers get a vote down?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i honestly don't know the answer. perhaps it's because they don't. what i mean is that if i answer a religious question , i usually get a down vote so i don't think they get any more because of their answers.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I can say that I am probably the leader in getting the most voting down for religious answers. I do not mind it at all because at least I am an opened book and tell it like it is with no holding back of any answers knowing it will be voted down. To all of the others who answers religious questions just keep your head up high and keep on keeping on and be inspired by my answers which you can read on hubpages. The truth keeps marching on. Glory to GOD.

4. FaithDream profile image81
    FaithDreamposted 7 years ago

That is a good question.  I wonder the same thing. I won't even answer some of the ones in the Forums because it is just a chance for others to attack my faith. Not a good idea. I can't explain why others believe the way they do, all I know is what I believe.

5. PlanksandNails profile image85
    PlanksandNailsposted 7 years ago

Because people know "religious" people will feel inadequate if their egos are not fed by man.

6. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

If you write a pro-Christian article, it pisses off the athiests who think it's trendy to spout how much god is a myth.
    If you write an athiest article, it pisses all the religious nuts you'd rather not know in real life.
    In the meantime, the decent-minded people (athiest and religious alike) carry on without commenting because their beliefs have been and always will be theirs alone. Good people will use religion/athiesm to do good works, and dicks will use religion/athiesm to be dicks; same as it's always been.

7. bloggering profile image70
    bloggeringposted 7 years ago

I think it's because of intolerance of others' beliefs.

8. DJProfessorK profile image60
    DJProfessorKposted 7 years ago

bloggering hit the nail on the head: intolerance