jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What was your best moment in life?

1. ThatFatGuy profile image82
    ThatFatGuyposted 6 years ago

What was your best moment in life?

or what do you envision your best to be?

2. Asishleo profile image58
    Asishleoposted 6 years ago

When I won a cricket match by hitting a sixer

3. phiphi profile image59
    phiphiposted 6 years ago

When i lose my virginity, which i will never ever forget

4. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

I'll say when I got into college and my parents were very proud of me till i droped out............facing them was the worst

5. micadeolu profile image47
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

The moment I was able to pierce through the veil and see into the spiritual realm. That day I could see myself, God and angels. I even heard Him speak to me. He said a lot to me and I learnt within that moment what should have cost me thousand years to learn. Hah, what a day it was!?

6. livingsimply profile image60
    livingsimplyposted 6 years ago

I have spent some time thinking about this question so good question!  I would like to say the birth of my first child but if I am honest it was all a bit much for me!  Right up there would have to be the moment I exchanged my wedding vows but that is a shared moment.  My best moment, that was just about me, was probably the day I walked out of a very high paid and secure job to turn writer and artist.  I can still remember the excitement which was so strong that I was sure everyone could feel it as a walked by.  It was like having a guilty secret.  I think the best moment for me has to be one that is somehow internal and therefore completely private.  Not sure what that says about me as a person but I believe it to be an honest answer - thanks for the question.  I think I have learned something about myself....

7. Lady MJ profile image77
    Lady MJposted 6 years ago

In April of 2002 I had just got $6,000 from my tax return. I packed my bags, the bags of my 3 year old and my 8 month old at the time and left my abuser after 5 years.
    I left a note on the door that said "Kiss my ass".

Freedom at it's finest.

8. TheSloneGal profile image61
    TheSloneGalposted 6 years ago

The day I met my husband and married him for he saved me and changed my life forever

9. incomeguru profile image97
    incomeguruposted 6 years ago

My best moment in life is each time i pray to God for something, and God answered the prayer.

10. DanuckInUSA profile image60
    DanuckInUSAposted 6 years ago

The best moment in my life is when I delivered my 3rd daughter.

11. Jangaplanet profile image81
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

My best moment in  my life would have to be when i learned that love is not about changing others into what i wanted but rather changing myself to accept the beauty of what others actually are. That was the best moment of my life because it has given me  a deep understanding that we are all alike inside but with different opinions and thats ok.

12. ofeliaw profile image54
    ofeliawposted 6 years ago

When my two son was born and I held them in my arms for the first time, and looked into their faces and felt the special love and bond that only a mother can feel, that was the best time of my life.
    When I was a young mother, watching my two young son grow up, learning about they self h and the world around them, that was the best time of my life.

13. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I think when I finally was able to slow down and look at my little daughters and realize that I was really and truly someone's mom.  Such a privilege.

working