Do you believe that we only have 1 body or 2 that we exist in?1 Cor 15 v 40,44

1. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

Do you believe that we only have 1 body or 2 that we exist in?1 Cor 15 v 40,44

2. steve8miller profile image83
    steve8millerposted 6 years ago

This is a complex question. Our body resides in one state the organic state. The field that surrounds our body holds in the soul / or spirit. This higher spirit resides in a higher dimension. When you die your heart stops beating. This stops the complex field around the body which contains the soul. Then the soul is ejected back to the normal state of being.

That is why when people's hearts stop they have out of body experiences. The field which contains the soul is turned off. Their soul is released. I have died and can testify to this fact.

I like this question. Okay what else can I let you in on here...

Ideas come from the soul, they are pulled out into this organic reality we are experiencing. Like a Freddy Kruger movie, they can pull him into reality from their dreams. As well psychics have the ability to use space time to remove themselves from their body. A black hole spins up time and space we are moved through time as a black hole spins. In the milky way our super massive black hole spins clockwise, no coincidence clocks as well go clockwise. Time space is like a river current, it passes right through our organic state. While some have the ability to move with this and move back and forth through space time. I am making a hub on this topic actually. Really good question. So yes it is true we live in two states. However most of us only experience this organic state of being.

working