jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Assuming there's no luv, what would men lack?

1. Dreatech profile image59
    Dreatechposted 7 years ago

Assuming there's no luv, what would men lack?

What would have become of men assuming there is no luv among men and other creatures on earth.

2. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 7 years ago

No Passion, no life ,no excitment, no real realtionships...simply put they would all become droids and live on anti-depressents...actually pretty much the way many  men/ women are living right now, lives devoid of all of the above  sad to say..sounds alot like religion to me come to think of it...

Great question Thanks for asking:0)

Mike :0)

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Mankind would lack being created in the image and likeness of GOD without the possibility to have an eternal knowing and walking with GOD moment by moment on the earth and throughout all eternity. Angels were created by GOD without this special ability like GOD created human beings with for his own reasons and I am glad that GOD created human beings with this capacity to have in their life now on the earth and also on the other side of death of which GOD shown me in a vision on August 1, 1982 A.D.

4. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 7 years ago

It will be total sadness. In our present life, it is filled with love and passion among each others. If no existence of love then it will be boredom and guess there is nothing much in life for anyone.

5. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 7 years ago

Love is God and without God we, this earth, the animals, the trees... simply would not exist.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

pretty much the same as life is today minus the sorrow. if love wasn' there, then we wouldn't know sorrow or loss of loved ones. it might sound strange but we might even be better off without love.

7. CARIBQUEEN profile image72
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

Without love, men would be lacking balls!  Many of them do not have fortitude.

working