jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you die right now....do you think you have lived a good enough life to be in

1. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

If you die right now....do you think you have lived a good enough life to be in heaven

whatever the answer....state why

2. ManuPria profile image71
    ManuPriaposted 6 years ago

Not sure about heaven, but definitely i wont go to hell. I neither did wrong nor good in my life so far...LOL

3. TimMEy profile image81
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

Well if I would die right now, I would say that my life was awesome and that I do not regret anything.

One the other hand I would also not  expect to be able to come to Heaven. When you dedicated your life to the term Sex, Drugs and Rock´N´Roll, then it is not the best way to come to heaven but it´s a nice one.

4. PAPA-BEAR profile image60
    PAPA-BEARposted 6 years ago

I will not be going to heaven, most humans will not also. Not because of not being good enough, simply a place for a sealed number 144000, no more other than Angelic beings, Jesus Christ and his Father Jehovah God. The Bible clearly states, 'The dead are unconscious, they know nothing at all.' Also Lazarus had not departed to Heaven, but had been dead three days when Jesus arrived. Now Jesus was called to attend, and there was great mourning. Jesus said, 'Lazarus is sleeping' a common term to denote, asleep in death, he did not say, I will call him back from Heaven.
    The Earth will stand to time indefinate, and I hope I will match up to Gods will and be there on a restored paradise Earth.

5. peterxdunn profile image60
    peterxdunnposted 6 years ago

No one is going to heaven - it doesn't exist in the sense that most Christians understand it.

In Revelation - if you read it properly - you will see that St John is referring to the houses of the zodiac. These are the stars of heaven.

Besides we are all members of a race that allows children to die of starvation, disease and war on a truly massive scale. What have you done to change this situation? If the answer is 'nothing' or 'very little' then why should you be going to heaven?

6. frogtalk profile image69
    frogtalkposted 6 years ago

nope...but by the saving blood of my Savior, I will be there!

7. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

NO, life has at times been good, and at others it has been a struggle.  While I do try to do good things, there are times that I  have an evil mind and selfish heart.

It doesn't matter at the end of life, because, I have lived the most of it under God's Grace.  I have confessed my sincere belief that Jesus is God's own Son, who paid my penalties, so that I would be forgiven for my numerous shortcomings.  THAT is what will get me into Heaven.........not my own good living.

8. maria.rose profile image37
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

I will  be going to heaven  because When this life is over, we will each stand before God on Judgment Day and give an account for our life. No matter how good we tried to be.

9. nightwork4 profile image62
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i lived an awesome life and it keeps getting better. as far as heaven is concerned, it isn't real so that part is completely irrelevant. just do what you can while your here and let others remember you as a decent person.

10. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4922527_f260.jpg

I am not the worst nor the best - whatever I've done does not warrant eternal punishment. Since there is no bright line between good & evil  - I feel that I am right on the chalk line.

If I am evil - then I am one of the most minor minions of Hell - the imp of lost socks has more power than I.

I dreamt of Limbo - the first circle of hell which includes virtuous non-Christian adults - the hot lava tasted like pizza sauce and I was a flightless gargoyle hiding from the Rock Roc.
    (It was a VERY vivid dream)

11. home witch profile image83
    home witchposted 6 years ago

I don't believe in the concept of heaven, so that doesn't really apply.

I do believe that I've neither done too well nor too badly with my time on this planet. I've been as successful as most people, and I think I have managed to touch people and be touched by them in equal measure.

working