jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What keeps you going?

1. akuigla profile image59
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

What keeps you going?

Life is not always easy.
    What is your motivation to get up in the morning and do all the daily stuff?
    Is it money?fame?kids?survival?

2. PAPA-BEAR profile image60
    PAPA-BEARposted 6 years ago

I stopped years ago listening to boring people, I avoid being told I am getting old, since I passed 60 I have written 12 books and several songs. I never look at my sell-by date, just keep doing what I love doing.

3. doodlebugs profile image84
    doodlebugsposted 6 years ago

What keeps me going is the love of my wife, my family and my rescue dogs. The beauty of nature and the goodness of some people help me make it through the day.

4. tlpoague profile image86
    tlpoagueposted 6 years ago

I have a number of things to motivate me. Some mornings I like to get up early and have coffee with my cousin or sisters. I always try to make sure and reserve time for myself and my writing. I will make sure to reserve time to read my bible and journal. I set a goal for myself on what I would like to accomplish for that day. If I have a down day, my children have been great about cheering me up.

5. thehemu profile image65
    thehemuposted 6 years ago

yeah, my day is like rollcoster ride.
    It have lows and highs, all you need to survive and at the end of day, say i am alive.

6. nidhi.singh profile image74
    nidhi.singhposted 6 years ago

The fact that you don't have any other option keeps me going. Its just a hope that things will be better tomorrow:)
    its the survival of the fittest!

7. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

The Great Spirit keeps me going; it is the Spirit of Life.

8. Elizabeth99 profile image60
    Elizabeth99posted 6 years ago

The thought that I am always being watching-in a good way XD- and protected by love.

9. cjcarter profile image76
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

For me, it is the possibilities that lay ahead. The possibility that something really great might happen today, or I might learn something new. I never want to stop learning.

10. Kamalesh050 profile image81
    Kamalesh050posted 6 years ago

I would say it is love of my family,  friends and all dear ones &  a hope for a better tomorrow that keep me going .

11. profile image45
    mrspatrickstumpposted 6 years ago

fall out boy music
    cuz lets face it life sucks but music makes you forget all that