jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What makes the world go round?

1. PR Morgan profile image61
    PR Morganposted 7 years ago

What makes the world go round?

2. Royo1234 profile image61
    Royo1234posted 7 years ago

It's axis. I think, doesn't it spin on that?

3. R.Cochran profile image83
    R.Cochranposted 7 years ago

the gravitational pull,,the love of a child,,the hope for a better tomorrow,,the wisdom to learn from ones mistakes.

4. spookyfox profile image72
    spookyfoxposted 7 years ago

Do you mean literally the world as a planet?

If so, inertia. Make something move in space and it won't stop until something else stops it. Things stop moving "alone" down here on Earth because of friction (from the ground, from the air). In space it doesn't happen.

If you mean what makes 'our' world go round, as in what moves society and cultures, well that's a lot more subjective. Some people will say money, some will say science, love, compassion, greed, selfishness, technology, curiosity, exploring, etc.

5. profile image0
    lovazaposted 7 years ago

In order to "make the world go round"  it's through our attitude towards events and people.  Lend a helping hand when needed in our communities and countries; making sure that everyone has food and shelter because without the basic needs, people would feel hopeless and depressed.

6. safiq ali patel profile image71
    safiq ali patelposted 7 years ago

What makes the world go round. Well a scientist would say gases and atmospheric pressure. A religous person might say it is god who makes the world go round and holds it in his hands. I say all these plus leave room for that all important statement that says I really don't know. A

And some say it is love that makes the world go round and some say it is money that makes the world go round. And some say that the world doesn't go round that the world is flat and has no round....!

7. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I think you'll be surprised about what that video is actually about after you see the title.