jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What does it mean when you dream about somebody that past away

1. profile image48
    69chillzposted 6 years ago

What does it mean when you dream about somebody that past away

2. Thesource profile image80
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

Those souls you see in your dream are probably saying Hello to you. There is no harm here.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

I have had many dreams of my grandmother and I always felt that she is somewhere looking over me. I agree with Thesource. I had a few dreams about an ex that had past away in a car accident, and every dream seemed to let me know that she was peaceful. I can't explain it and maybe it's all in my head. Either way, it can be reassuring to dream about a loved one.

4. profile image48
    69chillzposted 6 years ago

Some people tells me that when we dream about people, thier soals want us to prey for them...it depends in how you dreamed of them, Some soals just takes us and shows us puzzles that we have to put together...Like today this morning i dreamed about me and my dad was together and my mom raned away and we where just waiting for my mom to come back home. And i asked my dad why mom aun't coming home.He said cos of him..The way my Dad acted.. And them i went to sleep earlier and dreamed that i was with my mom and my dad never came home..i was crying  cos i needed my Dad and i asked my mom where is Dad..she said she didn't know..that maybe he left cos we didn't pay attention to him...So i cried cos it has been three days that he hasn't came home..OH, But he came home..but he came home all drunk with my uncle.. in my dream i was all mad and didn't wanna speak to him.. i woke up and tried to figure out the puzzle..i guess he was tring to tell me to forgive him the way he acted with my mom...so i forgave him...rest in peace to my dad..alwayz be love..