jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

In you opinion what is the greatest philosophical work of the twenty first centu

1. Roger Rabbit profile image59
    Roger Rabbitposted 6 years ago

In you opinion what is the greatest philosophical work of the twenty first century?

2. Fx777 profile image48
    Fx777posted 6 years ago

It's the unification of beliefs that really moved my thoughts. In the past, majority of global believers separated themselves to formed another entities; with the same faith but with different level of understanding. Presently, united as one with a common understanding with each system and procedures. Thus, they thrived to put forward the essence of faith for their daily lives.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

Great question; I'm afraid we are currently in what historians 500 years from now will call a "dark age". Sure, technology is growing, but art, thought, individual rights, and due process have all declined. I am not aware of any new philosophical concepts. In fact, most people do not even study or understand the old ones. People are wandering around completely lost with no context of anything happening in their lives.

4. crankalicious profile image93
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

It's probably a great tv show, since we're clearly in a renaissance. Perhaps The Wire or Mad Men.

The Sopranos started a bit too early, I think.

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

This is a "technological" period.  There is little credit given to the philosphical.

6. Ancillotti profile image61
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

It sounds crazy, but for me it's the World of Sofia, in Jostein Gaarder.

working