jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your own definition of God and the reason you serve

1. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

What is your own definition of God and the reason you serve

2. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image61
    Jo_Goldsmith11posted 6 years ago

God is the indescribable feeling deep in my soul. It is my purpose of existence. It is knowing that this is the source of all reality and the beauty that lies within. It's being in a state of conscience that is peaceful and calm. I proudly serve him because of the love he has for me.  It is the unwavering ever present feeling of a peace like no other. It's a mindset to accept others for who they are.  It is the strength to reach my goals and the conviction that my life matters.

3. Edoka Writes profile image61
    Edoka Writesposted 6 years ago

My definition of God is creator. I serve because I'd rather be wrong about God's existence while alive, then at the hour of death.

4. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

God is a Celestial Spirit.We are Celestial Spirits within the body of flesh created in His image..Celestial Spirituality. I serve Him because His reality is within our spirits...and not scientific equations.

5. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 6 years ago

either serve Jesus or man. and man can not created anything . just change it. and you can see that man care for no one save himself. God created man and everything else and allow our spirit  to develop to who we are. all is from God and I praying that God take me back for all man can see that man is well on there way to destroyer the world. and only Jesus can save us from what man going to do.

6. SpiritPhilosopher profile image53
    SpiritPhilosopherposted 6 years ago

Fundamentally the universe consists of two natures:

one Visible, the other Invisible.

The invisible nature is called ‘God’.

7. ZxRed profile image87
    ZxRedposted 6 years ago

I can have my own definition of God but my own definition is not what makes him God. God is defined according to what he has revealed both in nature and scriptures. We have different worldviews. Ones worldview acts as a filter to everything one believes. For me, my worldview is the Christian worldview based on the Bible. Therefore, I define God according to what the Bible says. Believing in God requires faith. For "without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6) smile