jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

When was the last time you read a scripture or verse, in the Holy Bible?

1. Brinafr3sh profile image78
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

When was the last time you read a scripture or verse, in the Holy Bible?

2. joymk profile image70
    joymkposted 6 years ago

6 hours ago :-) Sooner if you count the ones I have written on index cards hanging in front of da kitchen sink.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

A couple of days.

4. Bible Studies profile image68
    Bible Studiesposted 6 years ago

An hour or two ago. I needed to look up a scripture in the Bible.

5. Robertj64 profile image69
    Robertj64posted 6 years ago

I was reading a passage in school.  I read out aloud "Jesus loves the little children."  I mispronounced it "childwun" and Sister Mary rapped me on the back of the head so hard that I almost lost consciousness.  Haven't read it since.

6. xavierdhs profile image60
    xavierdhsposted 6 years ago

just an hour before,i read  the Holy Bible

7. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

As a Christian Writer I am daily constantly reading different verses of scripture.

8. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

Every morning I read from devotionals and verses.

9. westonian profile image61
    westonianposted 6 years ago

Several times every day. Always the first thing in the morning before I start my day.

10. www.lookseenow profile image60
    www.lookseenowposted 6 years ago

I read the Bible daily, because as a writer, teacher, and lecturer I need the Bible as reference for what I teach, and what I say.  If, then I am judged by what I say I can point to the source.  It’s All Scripture being inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16) 

Robertj64 don’t blame the Bible for Christendom’s failure to promote what the Bible really teaches.

11. Hyphenbird profile image91
    Hyphenbirdposted 6 years ago

A few hours ago. I read the Bible to a friend who has macular degeneration. It was an honor to be chosen by God to bring His Word to her.