jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can one JUST BELIEVE and be saved ,WITHOUT FOLLOWING any Principals?

1. Apostle Jack profile image62
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

How can one JUST BELIEVE and be saved ,WITHOUT FOLLOWING any Principals?

2. jtyler profile image60
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I agree with what you're saying.  I hate how everybody can be forgiven and get into heaven.  I would'nt condemn everybody to hell if they don't deserve it, but I believe they should recieve some sort of non-negative punishment (such as a period of waiting) before getting into heaven.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Perfect example is Satan, and Satan knows that he blew it and knows what is waiting for him and the other angels who rebelled against GOD and have the dreaded Lake of Fire waiting for them at the end of the road forever and ever. Hey Satan, BYE, BYE, BYE. Disco inferno is waiting for you satan, demons, false prophet, and sadly human beings who's works have brought them to this horrible place forever.

4. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image78
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 6 years ago

I'll tell you why because it's customary to. It's tradition to follow a god but seemingly not any principals. I know a lot of people that go clubbing on Saturdays and go to church on Sunday and think all is good considering Jesus died for their sins. It a contradiction lifestyle in which they want to seem like they follow the bible.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

because it is all just about faith. no one is actually being saved but if you have faith then no matter what, you will believe you are going to be saved. saved from what is beyond me but .....

working