jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What would you do if it did in fact turn out there is no god?

1. InsaneRationalist profile image59
    InsaneRationalistposted 6 years ago

What would you do if it did in fact turn out there is no god?

2. Phil Plasma profile image76
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

I suppose I would continue to follow all of the laws of physics.  Nothing in 'this' life would change, really, it is the after life that we suppose to exist that would be altered.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

It does not compute with me because on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. I know personally what is waiting for me on the other side of death. For those of you who say there is no GOD in your heart, I say to you what the Bible says in Proverbs: ' The fool in his heart say there is no GOD. " So this means that if there is no GOD then the Bible becomes the fool and those who do not accept that GOD is real and is just a myth then wins the statements hands down and we who believe in GOD who is Alpha and Omega the Creator of all things seen and unseen becomes the fool and I do not see this happening to us who believe and know GOD in our personal life. For there to be no GOD then your imagination is greater than GOD who created you and then the universe on your declaration of no GOD with the visible and invisible is in dire straight and every human being is forever in this dream world of non reality on the earth and I do not see this happening. Put it bluntly you would not exist in the first place to proclaim that there is no GOD.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i am waiting to hear what people say about this. first they will say it's impossible to prove , then they will say that they wouldn't believe it because they feel god in their hearts. i wonder what the other answers will state. good question.

5. mrpooper profile image56
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

Wouldn't bother me. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.

6. C-Bless profile image60
    C-Blessposted 6 years ago

I'd rather live my life believing that there is a God and it turns out that there isn't one, than live my life not believing there is a God and it turns out there is one.  So to answer your question, I'd still be happy that I was a Believer.

working