jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you rather for someone to tell you the truth..or.. only what you want to h

1. Apostle Jack profile image62
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

Would you rather for someone to tell you the truth..or.. only what you want to hear?

2. Sylvia's Thoughts profile image82
    Sylvia's Thoughtsposted 6 years ago

Definitely the truth. I can't correct something if I only hear things that tickle my ears. We are to follow after truth. It truly does set us free.

3. juncolt profile image60
    juncoltposted 6 years ago

I would rather want someone to tell me the truth because it is not truth which makes man great but man which makes the truth great.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

The truth. It will keep me from stepping and falling into things that is not good for me.

5. jtyler profile image60
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

Most certainly the truth.  I expect that every reply to this question would say so, though, as any intelligent person would rather hear the truth.

6. Apostle Jack profile image62
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

EXAMPLE:Every one don't want to hear the truth,some only wants to hear what please them.Santa Claus is a Lie and should not be presented to  children as a reality.Most people do not want to be told about this reality.They would you tell them what they want to hear...that it is OK.But not according to God because He does dot teach us to tell lies to out children.
    Let your answers include all of what truth is concerning.

7. melodic colors profile image56
    melodic colorsposted 6 years ago

The truth, I never seek for someone to tell me what i want to hear. The reason for this the only thing it'll do is make me feel better for a little while...what will it do to help me in the long run? Nothing.

working