jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What have you've asked God for lately?

1. Lady Summerset profile image81
    Lady Summersetposted 6 years ago

What have you've asked God for lately?

What is it that you pray for on a daily, weekly, monthly basis?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago
  3. maplethorpej profile image73
    maplethorpejposted 6 years ago

I believe in God, but I'm not really into organized religion. Nonetheless, I do often ask for the strength to make positive decisions.

4. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

When I saw your question, the answer that came to mind right away was "nothing."  Then I realized that just this weekend, I prayed to God that I may live longer to see my grandchildren.  I don't normally pray to God to ask for something.  But I always thank God when I wake up in the morning for giving me another day to live, and I thank God before I go to sleep for a wonderful day.. even if it's not so wonderful.

5. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Well, a lot, i;ve been asking God for so many things. I am not really that religious but i guess it is important you give God the gratitude for the blessings that He's been giving smile

6. Ebey Soman profile image82
    Ebey Somanposted 6 years ago

I asked God that he would make me more like him. As Jesus said, "Be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect." I will need divine help to do that so I asked for that. Pray for me!

7. profile image0
    Carliismiles<3posted 6 years ago

I've learned not to ask, but to accept and thank God for what i do and don't have. Personally, the only times i do pray and ask for something, it's for a family member or friend who is sick.

8. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

I always pray for good health and a peaceful and successful life here in this world and in the hereafter.

I ask Allah/God for forgiveness of my sin's and his guidance that I lead a god life.

9. profile image0
    Marie-AnneLeClercposted 6 years ago

I wanted to know if my mum is ok... She passed in February and it was her birthday yesterday, I miss her very much...

10. Lady Summerset profile image81
    Lady Summersetposted 6 years ago

Great answers everyone!
    @ Marie-Anne, your answer really touched me.  I'm praying for you as you continue through the passage of grief.  The loss of someone shakes us to our core.  However, our memory must serve us as we live a life that our loved one would be proud of!

11. btchange profile image56
    btchangeposted 6 years ago

I believe I've been provided access to everything I need, so I just give thanks.