jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What has evolution done for you lately?

1. yankeeintexas profile image61
    yankeeintexasposted 6 years ago

What has evolution done for you lately?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

you might as well ask, "what has gravity done for you lately"

3. profile image49
    nutritionexpertposted 6 years ago

It is impossible to answer this question unless you clearly identify what you mean by the word "Evolution."  Most people who say they believe or not believe in evolution have NO clue about what they are talking about because they have not defined it.

These are the 6 categories of evolution and to truly believe in evolution, one needs to believe in all of them or their belief just falls apart.

1  Cosmic evolution is the origin of time, space, and matter, i.e. the big bang       
    2  Chemical evolution is the origin of higher elements from hydrogen           
    3  Stellar and Planetary evolution origin of stars and planets.                 
    4  Organic evolution is the origin of life                   
    5  Macro evolution is the changing from one kind into another               
    6  Micro Evolution are the variations within kinds. 

I don't know anyone who does not believe in #6 of the categories of evolution that has truly studied the subject.  The other five are rejected by intelligent people as NOT proven, only a bunch of beliefs piled up based on evidence that has been presented filled with fraud and deceit designed to create the illusion that if #6 is true then all the other must be.

No one has been able to present any evidence that anything has generated an organism that switched "Kinds."  A dog produces a dog.  No dog has ever produced a horse.  Variation within species is common, scientifically proven, and happens all the time. 

So evolution as defined as #6 has done a lot for me.  It has created variety of people, plants, and animals that give me choices and variety of life.

1. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
      Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very good!