jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does God Trust You?

1. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Does God Trust You?

If there is a god and he told you a secret that should never be revealed to anyone in the world, could you keep it?

2. LeslieAdrienne profile image80
    LeslieAdrienneposted 6 years ago

Yes, He does. By virtue of the fact that He is God and He knows what we are going to choose before we choose it, He trusts us to do what He already knows we are going to do. Therefore, we can rest assured that He is not going to tell us anything that shouldn't be revealed if we are not trustworthy to keep it to ourselves.

He is not on our level... He is God and we are His creation.

3. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

interesting question,... i have to think that this scenario plays out every day,... our true friends are gifts from heaven and when they confide a secret to us,.. it is as if god as bestowed a secret to us.

to keep that confidence is to keep gods confidence.

4. vitalesweets profile image60
    vitalesweetsposted 6 years ago

Just because God was to trust you does not mean you will prove trustworthy. Your good will and devotion to God will determine what you do with his secret.

5. jagandelight profile image79
    jagandelightposted 6 years ago

That is a very good question.
    God already knows if he can trust us or not but he test us to show us that he can trust us. it all depends on us and our choosing of him or Satan-good or evil. Our commitment and obedience to his will determine if he can trust us and with how much.

6. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I am God's creation God's child, why wouldn't he trust me?

7. profile image11
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

God trusts all of us but we don't trust HIM. That is the pity in the present day world.

8. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 6 years ago

If that were so God would be violating his own Statutes. "Everything done in secret will be revealed openly" Jesus Christ.......Its not what I can do, its what Jesus Christ did as me....and only in that order

working