jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever been part of a haunting?

1. RKHenry profile image76
    RKHenryposted 6 years ago

Have you ever been part of a haunting?

2. Jonas Renfold profile image59
    Jonas Renfoldposted 6 years ago

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking here. I assume you are asking if any of us have been witness to a haunting. I am a paranormal investigator and have been present in several haunted places. While only about one out of fifteen places that are purported to be haunted actually net paranormal activity during an investigation, when evidence does come along it is pretty compelling. If you want to check out some real haunting evidence there are several reputable people that have websites, books or articles around the paranormal. Adam Blai, John Zaffis and Dave Schrader are a few names off the top of my head. You could also watch television "reality" shows about the paranormal, like Ghost Hunters, but keep in mind that they are often more fiction than reality.

3. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Not in my home. However, I have worked in two locations as a nurse that were haunted. Also one of my boyfriends I had when I was much younger had a lot of weird stuff going on. Interestingly he didn't live in a big old mansion or castle, but a run-of-the-mill council house. He often slept at my house with my parents and me because he couldn't stand the thought of going home sometimes. When he moved house with his family, everything was fine. But the family who got the 'haunted' house after my boyfriend's family only lasted 6 weeks and they had to get moved out. The house remained empty until knocked down about 2 years later along with 6 others.

4. Cresentmoon2007 profile image73
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

In a house that I once lived with my boyfriend and his family terrifying things happened and not of the good nature. Frames on the wall would shake, literally shake. Our stereo system would turn on every so often and they would be songs full of hate that would be playing. My boyfriend got in a mood that of which I've never seen him in, to a point he wanted to kill himself. I saw children there outside of my bedroom once. Things flew of shelves. And I believe the one thing that scared me the most was when I was laying in bed and I could feel someone go to sit down on the bed, I thought it was my boyfriend. But there was no one there. I moved out eventually unable to put up with it anymore.

working