jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do you want to become in your next birth?

1. anupma profile image79
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

What do you want to become in your next birth?

2. powerofknowledge1 profile image57
    powerofknowledge1posted 6 years ago

In my next birth I want to be a bird so that i can fly anywhere in this entire world. Because for human beings there are boundaries. They need visa, Passport if they want to go somewhere. But for birds there is no boundaries. They do not know what is Visa and what is Passport. They just know that they are free to fly anywhere in this world.

3. Vinaya Ghimire profile image88
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

I want to end the cycle of birth and rebirth. I don't want to reborn again.

4. dipsmi profile image74
    dipsmiposted 6 years ago

i dont want to be born again! Its not that i am not happy in this birth but i think i would like to be a fairy more!!!!!smile

5. WindMaestro profile image60
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

I do not intend on being reborn, for I shall go wherever the religion I believe in destines me to go. I am not disclosing said spiritual beliefs, fore I do not feel like being judged for them, nor do I feel the need to extend myself and try to compel people to accept, understand, and acknowledge my beliefs. Good day to you all. smile

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I am still trying to find out how a person can live in spiritual world without having to reborn again.

I heard it is written in a book of mantra by the Buddhist in ancient times. But unfortunately, I have yet to see or find this book.

To reborn is to learn what life is all about. So, if we can be enlightened, then we will be spared of the suffering everyone has to go through again and again.

7. tlmcgaa70 profile image76
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

we get but one life. when this life ends, we go to our rewards. each to answer for the lives they lived and the choices they made.

8. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

I am satisfied with my current life and don't want to think or go in re-birth process.

9. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

The mortal that I am is not worthy to be reborn, but will diminish to dust.

I may prove instrumental in freeing the immortal spirit, within, so that he will never again need to be incarnated. That is my deepest wish, that my life have some meaning.

But if my master, Holy Spirit does not awaken this lifetime, I pray that he will become enlightened in the next life.

10. ladyjojo profile image60
    ladyjojoposted 6 years ago

Hi it depends on what next birth you are speaking about. If its reincarnation i do not believe in the highest of God's species (human being) can come back to any animal such as; frogs, cows, rats etc. That is TOTAL NONSENSE

However i would be a new woman when i am born again not by the corruptible seed but by the incorruptible seed which is in CHRIST JESUS to have a new spirit a new mind and body to be recreated in His image and likeness and to have a birth where i will never grow old or die. It is called ETERNAL LIFE.

Thanks for sharing your question

May God guide you on the right path and bless you wink

11. Darrell Roberts profile image70
    Darrell Robertsposted 6 years ago

I want to be a golden Dragon that flies around in a different universe.  I want to have my wonderful lady Dragon to accompany me as we do nothing except watch over the world.

working