jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the one thing in this life that you want so so much and what can you giv

1. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

What is the one thing in this life that you want so so much and what can you give up to get it??????

2. jamie5749 profile image58
    jamie5749posted 6 years ago

i would give my sould to be with god and his family on earth as it is in heaven i will steadfast until that day and keep defending my faith till the very end love is the only thing in life that matters to me.

3. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5524470_f260.jpg

I got it ! Married to the guy I love now and are traveling Australia with him. I miss seeing my girls and grandkids tho however I am happy !

4. satice_j profile image77
    satice_jposted 6 years ago

I would have said Eddie Spaghetti, but in hindsight he is someone I will never have. So right now, I would say my Acura I plan on getting in the future.I'd give up playing Second Life if someone dropped it on my doorstep right now! And that is a feat in intself, cause besides huppages, I'm addicted to it!

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I have been looking for three years for new employment. I need a job.

6. Dee aka Nonna profile image81
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

A chance to get my whole family together for a weekend, or a few days, or a day.  I think this would be priceless.

7. anupma profile image77
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

I love my Mumma so much and I want that I can live with her life long (as I am an Indian, after marriage I have to go with my hubby). I can sacrifice anything for this.

8. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

To be nearer my parents and my older daughter. They live in Scotland and I live 400 miles away in England. I would give anything to be able to move closer to them as they are getting older now and are not in good health. My partner and I have jobs here though. Maybe one day I will win the lottery and be able to move closer to them. I miss them so much.

working