jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you feel with the rules of these new generation churches

1. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

How do you feel with the rules of these new generation churches

2. profile image0
    SparrowMinistriesposted 6 years ago

Hi Tallest,
    I don't know how this works-if there is opportunity for dialogue- because I don't understand your question.  What do you mean by 'new generation churches'?
    awaiting clarification....

3. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

There is no such thing as a new generation church, merely old churches with a more youth oriented views.

4. ambassadornchains profile image59
    ambassadornchainsposted 6 years ago

I would like to try to answer your question, but what rules are you referring to?

5. profile image45
    Chosenwomanposted 6 years ago

I for one believe that man has his own agenda and the church has gotten away from it's first love which is Christ. Man want to please everybody and not teach about sin, and repentance. But tell everyone about making money and making it big that they don't care what happens to their soul.

Jesus made it plain when He said I am the way the truth and the light, no man comes unto me expect by the Father. If we follow His plan we will begin to see some real victories like the church in the book of Acts. Let's get back to winning souls for Christ, and bring them into the church and those who are called into the five fold ministry will equip them for ministry so that they can go out and do what someone did for them, by telling them about Jesus...AMEN