jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

A Question to God: "WHAT SURPRISES YOU MOST ABOUT MANKIND? (please answer as God

1. poeticmentor profile image76
    poeticmentorposted 6 years ago

A Question to God:
    "WHAT SURPRISES YOU MOST ABOUT MANKIND? (please answer as God would)

How do you believe God would answer this question? simple.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5598195_f260.jpg

2. kittythedreamer profile image97
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

I'm shocked to find that everyone has forgotten the true meaning of life, and even deeply hurt to know that they are killing in my name. When in fact, they should be accepting of each others' differences and faults.

3. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I am shocked that I created you all in my own image, yet so many believe they are much MORE in my image than others, and feel they have the right to guide others toward their own idea of what those others should be.

4. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

God would not be shocked in my opinion ... He is the creator and he knows exactly what humans are capable of doing wrong.

5. profile image11
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

Even after we witness death of close relations, friends and co-workers, we think that we will remain. This is the event that God too is amused.

6. Ania L profile image85
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

Hey people, why don't you see!!
    I gave you so many hints and explanations in books but you still keep limiting yourself, keep saying you can't do things or blame me for your failures.
    Men - I created you all in my image giving you the same what I can do, so why do you still question if you can do this or that? You've got my creative powers - just use it.
    I gave you free will, you are not a puppet, so stop making me responsible for your life - it's in YOUR hands.

7. sammyfiction profile image59
    sammyfictionposted 6 years ago

When free will is at play, there are no surprises at what man can do.

8. davidkaluge profile image64
    davidkalugeposted 6 years ago

They no longer know the truth and they may never know because many people claim, "I said" even when I never need. They claim "I inspired" even when they spoke of their own. Mankind may never know if I am here or not and how I work or how many we are here. Am I alone? How can they find me? Was it impossible for me to show them a single path to follow from the beginning of the world? I am sorry for mankind for what they have passed through in their quest for answers about yet am amused that some have courage.

9. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

Something very surprising about humans is their ability to be the person they always wanted to be, even if their whole circumstances points out exactly the opposite.
       Ex. A man will slurred speech defect becoming a most celebrated actor.
             A man without feet becoming a runner.

It's just so amazing!, Guys! we are really powerful, we just don't realize it.

10. poeticmentor profile image76
    poeticmentorposted 6 years ago

cool answers! Never thought about it like this. I have the answer just waiting on others to respond. Those who guess how God would answer this, I will follow and promote your hubs with mine. good deal right? if not I will still reveal God's awesome answer. thanks for the stimulating responses.  There is really no wrong answer, just when you answer please put it in God's words. Blessings fellow Hubbers.

11. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 6 years ago

He would say exactly this........
    Col 1:20     And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

12. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

What would be shocking is: How with all the abundance of resources, the leaders still let people die of starvation, while some live like "Kings and Queens". 

Best Wishes

working