jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Have you achieved your ambition?

1. Kawaljit kaur profile image68
    Kawaljit kaurposted 6 years ago

Have you achieved your ambition?

2. Abhimanyu Singh92 profile image79
    Abhimanyu Singh92posted 6 years ago

At this very moment, I would say, I have half-achieved my ambition. Just the material requirements are left to get "off the grid". smile

3. HERBERT ubaldo profile image57
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

We can achieve our ambition step by step, you can finished any degree, study hard, self study, read a lot, use your talent and skills. Be confident and patient, resourceful and drive yourself to achive your ambitions. PEOPLE WHO ARE OVERDRIVE ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL NOT YET...HALFWAY STILL

4. shampa sadhya profile image83
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

Not yet. It is long long way to go to achieve my ambition and I am not in a hurry to achieve. I will definitely work hard with patience and hopefully I will achieve one day the wish to have a self made identity.

5. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5524470_f260.jpg

I have achieved some of it , had 3 beautiful daughters , married to a man I love , trying to get  a book published . We are part way on a much longed for trip around Australia with a caravan !
    We are hoping to go overseas next year as well.
    How about you ? Have you acieved your ambition Kawalijit  ?

6. OutsideTheLines profile image62
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

Getting there! Not quite yet, but things take time and I'm staying dedicated smile

7. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

Not as much as I would like.  However, I am at the second part of my life and I still intend to achieve much more in my life before I pass out of this form.

8. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Yes I have already. I guess I am getting ready to leave this world but then again I could stay for a while because some others need me.

9. cephla profile image59
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

I haven't achieved my ambition, and nor am I ever going to. Life makes sense that way.

10. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

NO! If I had achieved my ambitions, I would not be here on earth but in heaven.

11. anupma profile image80
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

Yes I achieved, but after that new ambition emerge and now I am working on them. I think as life does not stop, likewise our willingness and desires change accordingly. So ambitions also changes with the passage of time, and we continuously try to achieve one by one.

12. Danette Watt profile image85
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

no I haven't.  I have a general idea where I'm going in my life but my specific goals always change and I'm not too worried about it, as long as I keep going in the direction I'm supposed to be.

13. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 6 years ago

I'm very fortunate and can say yes I have in that I always wanted to be a professional author, have a sexy devoted husband and several kids. I've achieved all these things, thank the gods. Now if I'd just aimed for wealth maybe I'd have that, too LOL But even without much money I feel like the most blessed woman in the world.

14. shwetha123 profile image72
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

No not yet. I have to go still a long way to achieve my ambition. Its really tough to achieve your ambition but i tried my best. And hope will get it soon.

working