jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many years have you heard these are the last days?

1. mamamucka profile image60
    mamamuckaposted 6 years ago

How many years have you heard these are the last days?

almost a hundred years ago my great grandma was saying these are the last days. 75 years ago my grandma heard these are the last days. 52 years ago my mother heard these are the last days and for the last 30 years I have been hearing every year these are the last days. This has been the longest last days. DO ANYONE Know the date Jesus is set to come back. I have heard prediction and still a no show.

2. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

If you read the bible properly you will notice that only God knows the day not even Jesus.

3. mamamucka profile image60
    mamamuckaposted 6 years ago

Why is pastors preaching every sunday these are the last days because one day it is really cold, or there is a earthquake, every time something happen these are the signs? THese are people that read the bible daily and correctly if you must say.

4. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

the reason why pastors would say that is because they see natural disasters and believe God is angry with the people and what they are doing in this world.

looking at this they might say we are in the last days, which really means near the last phase of the existence of mankind on earth ... or you can also say closer to the end rather than the beggining or middle of existence of mankind ... no one knows but God.

working