jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If today is your last day on this earth, what will you do today?

1. bharmoriat profile image39
    bharmoriatposted 6 years ago

If today is your last day on this earth, what will you do today?

what would you do, or think or how will you deal with it?

2. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Be with my family members, enjoy life and have a beer!

3. dumindu89 profile image73
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

Thought it is my last day on earth, I think "Today is not my last day". Therefore no need to be afraid.

4. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5902133_f260.jpg

"If I knew it was my very last day on the Earth"

I would write a hub that will change the world, simply by its truest essence and inspiring words of wisdom, this hub will evidently be spoken about worldwide, as to the major impact and significance it represents for all humanity to share. 

"If today was my last"
    This very last hub I would have wrote, would spell a great victory for all the people who are in dyer need of this sorta change worldwide. I'm not sure how the word would get around to everyone, please don't ask me how it would happen cause its not my job to know.  My job would only be, to focus on making it the best and most sincere quality hub ever written by anyone that crossed the path of this network with their finger tips. 

Now that's what I would do if this was my very last day to write on Hubpages, & knowing that I would no longer be on the planetary surface in the flesh.

5. www.lookseenow profile image59
    www.lookseenowposted 6 years ago

Non-one can tell when his last day has arrived, although Paul did know that it was imminent. (Ephesians 6:15)   

Neither did Pat when she was there with her boots on—her feet shod with the equipment of the good news of peace; when she collapsed, and there I found her laying there like she is taking a nap, and so peaceful—no pain just sleep.

I will not fall sleep in death, but I will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.  No, I do not know the day or the hour, but meanwhile I am being poured out like a drink offering, and the due time for my releasing is imminent. 

How do I know that?  I keep running the race, and the winners in the race are the ones who finish.  Meanwhile, I keep fighting the fine fight, I keep running the course to the finish while I observe the faith. 

I have the reservation already too—my boarding pass—so from this time on there is reserved for me the crown which the Lord will give me as a reward in that day.  But I keep waiting my turn, because there are others who need me.  I still have work to do in the midst of those also who have loved this manifestation. (2 Timothy 4:6-8)

6. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

As an organ donor I would pray that it ends quickly so that my organs could help others.

7. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I would try to share the wonderful news of Christ with as many as possible.  I know if I died right now, I would go to Heaven because I trusted in Christ as my Saviour.  I want others to believe in Him too.

8. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

After I freak out....then I would eat lobster and prime rib. Call my family. And, last but certainly not least...jump in the sack with my partner!

9. zzron profile image57
    zzronposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5502523_f260.jpg

I would pray a lot and communicate with God. I would let my friends and family know that I love them and not to be sad when I'm gone, because I will be in heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ and that we will see each other there again someday when it is their time.

10. iviskei profile image75
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

I would treat it as a regular day. Ignorance is bliss.

working