jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is the world Coming to an end on 21st Dec 2012 ?

1. Kulin Shah profile image60
    Kulin Shahposted 6 years ago

Is the world Coming to an end on 21st Dec 2012 ?

If you think that the world is coming to an end, what would you do with all the money you may have saved ? Would you stop working ? Would you visit places / relatives you have never been to ?

2. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

The Mayan calendar is ending on Dec. 21, 2012, not the world. No calendar is infinite, and all of them are based on increments of time observed and enforced by humans. But how can I know this isn't the right one? Because every other doomsday prediction before it was also wrong. The only 'end of the world' prediction that has any weight to it is the day that our sun swells into a red giant (before it begins to die) and consumes the first four planets in our solar system. This, however, won't happen for billions of years and humans will likely be extinct by then. Whatever kills us, be it a meteor, nukes or global warming, no one has predicted down to a specific date.

3. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.Matt 24:36

...it is coming as a thief in the night 2Thes 5:2 

But definitely we are close to it. All signs are happening right now and we see clear evidence of it as described in the Bible.
    We just don't know EXACTLY when

4. dfuntanar profile image58
    dfuntanarposted 6 years ago

I don't think so.  I got me a yummy can of goodies and it says on the bottom to expire on 2013, I love my goodies and I don't think they're lying.

5. Christofers Flow profile image93
    Christofers Flowposted 6 years ago

The "End Times" Might be a One Thousand Year Period.  The phrase is used so much that what it means to each speaker becomes the point.  What does it mean to you? read more

working