jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think the moon cycle affects your creativity?

1. peepingtomb profile image77
    peepingtombposted 6 years ago

Do you think the moon cycle affects your creativity?

I have myself convinced that I am most creative and productive somewhere between the new moon and the full moon.

2. Jewels profile image83
    Jewelsposted 6 years ago

It makes sense after all the moon cycles are known to effect mood, and mood is a factor in creativity.  Any person who writes could attest to the waxing and waning of creative flows. 

Of course the moon is not the only stellar force that has a hand in creativity, Venus is also a known energetic influence and many could attest to other planetary forces in their work too.

But to maximize ones creativity it would pay to do a 12 month mapping of the moon, your moods and emotional swings - both positive and negative.

3. manu6076 profile image72
    manu6076posted 6 years ago

As per Vedic astrology, Moon dominates the Emotions, feelings, sentiments, his/her way of thinking etc of human. Moon is the significator of mind. The person having ill or healthy effect in horoscope usually feel either too much exited, happy or very sorrow, confused in two stages of moon which are full moon & no moon.

I practically found that these kinds of feelings are too strong one day before or on the same day of full moon & no moon.

If you have further questions, you may ask.

4. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

No. My creativity is something that I create. It depends upon nothing, but I gain great strength from God who is a master of creativity. In fact, all that we see belongs to Him.

As far as the space between new moon and full, that just about covers the entire month, unless you're making a distinction between new-to-full and full-to-new.

5. peepingtomb profile image77
    peepingtombposted 6 years ago

To clarify, from new to full would be half the cycle. From full to new would be the other half.

6. profile image11
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

Yes, the moon cycles directly affect our thoughts which the mind is constituted of. As it affects our thoughts, it would naturally affect our creativity too. Even the vast ocean is affected by the moon cycle. Tides are high during full moon days!

working