jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you think God has a favorite race here on the earth?

1. Angelladywriter profile image63
    Angelladywriterposted 6 years ago

Do you think God has a favorite race here on the earth?

2. BrokenDreamer profile image61
    BrokenDreamerposted 6 years ago

No. I think God has a favorite type of heart here on Earth, but no favorite race. I imagine that the reason people use God to distinguish between races is because of tradition, history, and, most importantly, fear. People have a tendency to fear what they don't know or understand.

3. Hezmyjoy profile image60
    Hezmyjoyposted 6 years ago

The Word tells us that God is no respecter of person. This lets us know that He does not have favorites. The Word also tells us that man looks at the outward appearance and God sees the heart of man. With that being written, and with much study, it is also written that it is impossible to please God without faith. He called David a man after God's heart. Israel was called the apple of God's eye. So if any of us would be looking to be favored like that, we would have to have the kind of faith they had. How would that happen? By studying His Word day and night. Then that person will be prosperous and have good success. That is all written in the bible too.

Excellent question though.

4. mintinfo profile image75
    mintinfoposted 6 years ago

God does have a favorite race. It is the the race that came up with that very powerful concept. The Romans found a way around that question. Others who chose not to play became atheists.

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

It seems quite clear to me...........the Jewish. ( Israelites)  are His chosen people.

6. giopski profile image62
    giopskiposted 6 years ago

Jesus is the clearest manifestation of the God's revelation.  Through Jesus we are able to know God's identity as expressed in His very life and examples.  For one, Jesus constantly preached about being inclusive clearly indicative that He knows and plays no favoritism whatsoever.  He may have close friends like Lazarus and His disciples but His friendships have never kept Him from loving inclusively.

7. peanutroaster profile image72
    peanutroasterposted 6 years ago

If we all descended from  Adam and Eve or Noah then I suppose all of the people are earth somehow became different races (without evolution of course because that is just a plot created by the atheists).  DNA doesn't seem to be favored as we share DNA with Apes and Bananas.

8. unbornhumanrights profile image56
    unbornhumanrightsposted 6 years ago

YES! It is called the human race! He desires all of his children to be with him in Heaven sadly most will choose hell!!! Not Gods fault!!!

9. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

All humans are... well, human. There is the "human race."

But God cares not for the bodies -- their shapes, sizes, colors, etc. He cares about what's attached -- the immortal child of God, within (the true self, or soul).

10. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Acts 10: 34, 35 says; At this Peter opened his mouth and said: “For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him."