jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you met someone in this lifetime that you knew in a previous life?

1. Danette Watt profile image83
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

Have you met someone in this lifetime that you knew in a previous life?

My sister and I were sisters in a previous life and there have been other people I've met who I knew from previous lives.

2. Happyboomernurse profile image85
    Happyboomernurseposted 6 years ago

I feel like I knew my husband from a previous lifetime and also one of my dear friends who passed away a few years ago, but in both cases it's just a very strong feeling, not a clear "knowing" or "memory" of a specific relationship I previously had with them.

3. profile image49
    michelegoldsteinposted 6 years ago

Upon meeting several people, I immediately felt as if I knew them. I have no proof of having known them in a previous life, but with such a stong connection, what else could it be?

4. Sam9999 profile image62
    Sam9999posted 6 years ago

I was once at a seminar and we were divided into small groups for a discussion session. There was a young woman in my group that I knew from somewhere. I knew her as if she was my sister. She asked me where she knew me from. We discussed it and found that we had never crossed paths even once. We were from different cities, different provinces, didn't know any of the same people. We had never been to the same schools or worked in the companies. Since we both felt that we knew each other, the only explanation that I can give is that it was from a previous life.

5. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Hello Sister, LOL    I was going to answer: yes, my sister, but I see you've beat me to the punch. 

Besides you and I sensing that we have had a previous life connection, there have been other people in my life that I've met along the way...strangers whom I made a very brief, yet significant connection with. 

I recently found a letter from John stating that he will find me again in a future life; that our paths have crossed before the life time we shared...we are soul mates, and he was confident that we will meet once more.  It was a very sweet memory to find it this week end.

Good question.

6. Ana Teixeira profile image82
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

Well. of course I can't be sure.. but I do believe i met one of my oldest friends in another life.. we recognized each other instantly and we had never met before.. so.. if that is any indication. yes!