jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If your daily choices in life resulted in spontaneous tattoos on you, what would

1. Satori profile image79
    Satoriposted 6 years ago

If your daily choices in life resulted in spontaneous tattoos on you, what would they be of?

If the things you actually do the most in your life resulted in spontaneous tattoos and logos on you, what would they be?  This could be activities, like a computer game logo or a shopping bag, or the deeper nature of the choices you make - like money, a religious symbol or a pair of justice scales.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image80
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

Now that's a question!  I hope mine would be a cross, a musical note, an old fashioned fountain pen, a rose and something representing motherhood.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

A black heart, so signify my poor relationships (which I actually have). Books like on a bookshelf for my true loves. A tribal tattoo, for the beauty and adoration I have for those designs. The symbol of psychology for my major and job choice. A tattoo as a combination of places I've been, like the Arc d'Triumph in Paris or the side of Dracula's castle in Romania, or the side of one of the Myan structures in South America. One third of each because I loved visiting them. Mostly where I have gone and what I have done.

4. Druid Dude profile image60
    Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago

This took no time at all to come up with an answer...unfortunately, on the advice of counsel, I regrettably have to plead the fifth.

5. PDPoole profile image72
    PDPooleposted 6 years ago

My tats would undoubtedly be buddhist symbology....perhaps a touch of  hindu symbology (given the close association of the ekayana with the sanatanadharma.Of course..there would also appear images of Mighty Mouse and Underdog, and perhaps a smattering of Stan Lee.

working