jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a non-alcoholic way to attract UFO aliens?

1. Larry Fields profile image79
    Larry Fieldsposted 6 years ago

Is there a non-alcoholic way to attract UFO aliens?

Some people in my circle of acquaintances claim to have seen UFOs. One of them even claims to have seen Bigfoot. But I haven't. And I feel left out.

My conclusion is that the little gray guys (and the big shaggy guy) just plain don't like me. Is it because I can whistle the famous part of the William Tell overture?  Or my atrocious puns? Or my fondness for Madrigal cheese? I could really use some help here, preferably from someone who's had the actual experience.

2. Alastar Packer profile image84
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

If you really, and I mean really want to see a UFO heres what you can do: Create a keen sense of wonder and desire within your thinking. Let these feelings permeate through out your whole being; give it some time with these feelings; then go outside, in nature, in all kinds of weather day and night, and boldly wish upon a star for one to come down and show its self to you. Do this for a relatively long period of time if necessary. I can assure you the desire emanating from your conscious and unconscious mind will eventually be known. And then perhaps, one day farther on when you do not expect it, your passion will be answered.

3. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

Sit outside in silence, close your eyes and wait until they arrive.

4. tom hellert profile image61
    tom hellertposted 6 years ago

Email me your address- i'll have a group of gres from Zeta reticuli stop over next sunday night say 230 am maybe I will have my buddy biggie toe joe stop by and look in your window...
    Regards Godzilla

5. JamaGenee profile image84
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

There was no alcohol present (or available) the time I saw a mother ship and her "babies". (Really.)  So I'm guessing the cheese is a turn-off...AND the puns...and as a personal request, for pete's sake, quit with the whistling already!  I prefer the bassoon for the William Tell Overture and maybe the little gray guys do too.  Ya never know....

6. Larry Fields profile image79
    Larry Fieldsposted 6 years ago

I'd like to thank everyone who answered this question.