jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How has God saved you from?

1. Browneesorchids profile image69
    Browneesorchidsposted 6 years ago

How has God saved you from?

2. alisha4u profile image39
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

Question should have been, "What has God saved you from?
    or Did God Ever Save You ?
    Correct me, if I am wrong...

3. Browneesorchids profile image69
    Browneesorchidsposted 6 years ago

You are correct alisha. Correction to the original question. How has God saved you? What have you been saved from?

4. moneycop profile image77
    moneycopposted 6 years ago

The topic of god exists or not is a debate to many matures and fools followed by if he exist then what he does or if he does not exist then what is not being done. Saving some one from troubles, pains, and many more problems have ever induced the tentencies of prayers in believers. While same pain and problems have induced the tendencies of hatred and blaming to some non believers.Infact few are stil at a point neutral where they dont debate for believing or not believing the existence of God read more

5. rLcasaLme profile image73
    rLcasaLmeposted 6 years ago

when you say "from," it immediately gives an impression of something about a place or a circumstance. So instead of How or What(even your attempted correction was faulty), you should have asked "where."
    If you're going to ask "what," then the question should end with "for."
    Going back to the question. Assuming that i got what you meant. God had saved me from a life without his presence. Now, I am living my life with Him, and is living this life for His glory.

6. schoolgirlforreal profile image82
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

Since I accepted God as my savior,
    God has improved my health and I've been feeling better than I did in 20 yrs.

7. preacher2003 profile image59
    preacher2003posted 6 years ago

by my acceptance of His free gift of salvation - I have been saved from hell and eternal torment. I am saved because I believe and daily by faith my soul is kept by Him.
    As I daily walk and grow I constantly see things that need to change in my life - I ask for His help and guidance and strength to make it through each test -

Each day I long to draw closer to Him and each day He blesses me... whether I see it or not, I know He is always there - just as His Word promises.

working