jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could make a deal with the Devil, would you? What would you trade your so

1. kuttingxedge profile image76
    kuttingxedgeposted 6 years ago

If you could make a deal with the Devil, would you? What would you trade your soul for?

If you don't believe in the Devil, then you have nothing to lose by answering. Use your imagination...

2. Nights Dream profile image60
    Nights Dreamposted 6 years ago

Honestly, to go back to Oct. 27, 2007 and exchange my life for Lori's, my wife. I believe that is the only thing worth selling your soul for: someone you love.

3. Atheist Anthony profile image61
    Atheist Anthonyposted 6 years ago

Well if given the chance to sell my soul I'd sell it for 40 billion dollars. tax exempt.

4. Der Meister profile image70
    Der Meisterposted 6 years ago

An endless supply of pizza. Or maybe take the Faustian road and ask for knowledge. A superpower would be cool and useful as well.

5. Civil War Bob profile image61
    Civil War Bobposted 6 years ago

Nope.  I've dealt with him...the end is an eternity in a lake of fire in outer darkness that you really don't want.  The real Devil makes the characters in "Ghost Rider" (notice my tee shirt in the photo) look like cream puffs.  Give what those irritating Christians are offering some thought...it changed my life 31 years ago.

6. karthikkash profile image89
    karthikkashposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't mind making a pact with the devil to enjoy $10 million with my beautiful girl as soon as possible with lot of time on my hands. Of course conditions apply wink

7. Darrell Roberts profile image68
    Darrell Robertsposted 6 years ago

I would never make a deal with the devil knowingly.  I would never give up my eternal soul for any temporary goal, that is just a horrible deal.