jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What legacy do you hope to leave in your lifetime?

1. silentnomore profile image60
    silentnomoreposted 6 years ago

What legacy do you hope to leave in your lifetime?

2. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

Provide correct nutritional and physiological information with solid evidence/proof with no major flaws to improve our race's longevity and overall health, reduce disease and illness and much more in the medical field... I want to become a scientist or doctor.

3. Jaggedfrost profile image80
    Jaggedfrostposted 6 years ago

A half a billion dollars.  Praying that there is something left of my descendants once the money gets trough with them.  There probably will be if I did my job in raising my kids right.

4. profile image0
    mcals71posted 6 years ago

What an interesting question! English is not my first language, so sometimes I create my own idiosyncrasies and my four kids (now all adults) always found that hilarious. Both kids and grandkids will be reminiscing all my funny ways of getting words mixed up, imitate my accent, laugh and probably also cry. I'd feel conceited if I added more, but I hope they remember me with a smile, and with warmth in their heart.

5. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

I would like to leave a well ethics & an addition to knowledge.

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Other than the teachings about Almighty God, zip, nothing, nada.

7. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

No man left behind when it comes to education and other basic things.

8. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 6 years ago

I want to be remembered as a person who cared about others.  I want my writings to make a positive difference in the lives of as many as possible.