jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What makes you unique?

1. Vishaaa profile image76
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

What makes you unique?

They say every person is unique. Do you agree? If then what makes you unique?

2. epigramman profile image69
    epigrammanposted 6 years ago

....in a testimony of - lol - of self-serving promotion - lol - I am unique in the way I write - no one in this cyber universe writes quite like the epi-man - and if they do - then they must have cloned me - lol - signed your creative anomaly from lake erie time ontario canada 1:33pm

3. Nare Anthony profile image71
    Nare Anthonyposted 6 years ago

My way of thinking...and out of this world inner world big_smile But generally i am simple to the outside world smile

4. petenali profile image86
    petenaliposted 6 years ago

You mean other than my DNA, fingerprints, face and bone structure, sense of humour, actions and reactions?  I really don't see any difference between any of us... ;-)

5. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

What makes me unique is my love for God and my love for animals. No matter what a person will say about either (God or animals), I will stand my ground in their defense.

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Unique as there will not be another person looking or doing things like me.

Even identical twins do not behave entirely the same. There will be a slight different in their looks if you are observant enough.

So, I am definitely born unique as my mind thinks differently and I process things as what my brain tells me. Every single action I take is uniquely my choice.

7. ptosis profile image77
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Statistically Insignificants outside the bell curve of the 70% average is the only reason why I'm unique.

8. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

There is nothing unique about me. I'm as ordinary as I can get.

9. profile image0
    mcals71posted 6 years ago

We are all unique like snowflakes. If I just named one thing that I think makes me unique I would surely find someone somewhere in the world who also sports the same characteristic. In my opinion it's a whole set of personal experiences that constantly produce change as they are filtered through the core of an individual set of values and interpretations. I'm unique, because I'm me.

10. cicsomum profile image60
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

Nothing at all. all of us are the same, for example, all of us want to be unique!