jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

1. Khal Blogo profile image59
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Is that a good song or what?smile

2. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

I think it is fantasy like a dream that lasts for years ,suppose you take LSD and go on trip ,it is different life and different experience .I consider it is a fantasy ..There is nothing to lose ,try everything travel,hike ,rafting do everything that you want,study Gautam Buddha if you want to know the real meaning of this dream..

3. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

It's a good song but I'm not much of a queen fan unless someone else remade it the queen one is the only one I know. Makes me think I should be trippin on some acid or something.

4. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 5 years ago

I think that humanity have depended so much on make-believe until they can't tell the difference anymore. We are known to take the easy way out. To pretend,is easier than to be real. That leaves one unprepared for real life.

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Life can be real or in fantasy will depend on individual.

When we are struggling in lives, we have hope that it is not real but just a fantasy and after waking up, things will be fine.

Listening to songs on radio and CDs, some are good while others may not be suitable. It is a matter of taste by individual. It is never one for everyone.

6. tiinayy profile image65
    tiinayyposted 5 years ago

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.

I love that song. It's like my life is being narrated by Freddie Mercury. If you're asking yourself that question, then you might be neurotic. You know there's something wrong but somehow you're still aware about reality.

7. PhiMaths ATB profile image61
    PhiMaths ATBposted 5 years ago

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality..

working