jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

2012 is on the cards, do you think that it is the last year of human life?

1. cenarius27 profile image73
    cenarius27posted 5 years ago

2012 is on the cards, do you think that it is the last year of human life?

There has been lots of speculations about the dooms day, whether you talk of mayan or Nostradamus their all of the predictions has been true. Many scientists believe that the solar arrangement of 21 december will be unique. What do you think of the prediction about 2012?

2. Dale Hyde profile image82
    Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago

Nope. Shoot, the world has "ended" according to various prophecies, like three or four times during my lifetime so far, and yet we are still here, lol.

3. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

No....we do not know how old the earth is..the inhabitants may change but the earth remains..

4. bmcoll3278 profile image76
    bmcoll3278posted 5 years ago

Do some research and you will find every year the world is supposed to end.
    Some say the Mayan's did not count leap year so the date for the end passed several months ago. I read an article just today about the world ending in 2003 I see that did not happen.
    I don't know when the world or my life will end so I just say love every one you can in every thing you do and be the person that you will be proud to be. then when it is over for the world or just you the right thing will have been done.
    The short answer NO I don't  life will go on maybe different maybe not but life always finds a way.

5. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

The world has been ending far too long.  I think according to the scientist the sun will not blow up for a few more billion years, call me then. 

Best wishes.

6. Catherine Kane profile image82
    Catherine Kaneposted 5 years ago

From what research my husband ad I have done, the world will end in 2012....and immediately start again.

It's just the end of a cycle; a  time of change, and most people won't even notice the change while it happens....

It'll be fine.

7. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

I think it is a business game like tell the world that it will end and they write so many books,talk shows in various countries and they charge for this ,enjoys the luxuries in five star hotels ..wow .this could be a great business ..tell it the world gonna end in 2015 .. The mayans did a mistake   lol

8. luckykarma profile image60
    luckykarmaposted 5 years ago

No! We have a long way to go yet, when you see Russia going to war with Iran and Iraq then start to worry!

working