jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will God do it ?

1. loveofnight profile image81
    loveofnightposted 5 years ago

Will God do it ?

Do you believe that God will always deliver us out of a situation or must we go through. I know that it is said that God can do anything but fail; but can we depend on him to get us out of some of the stuff that we get ourselves into?

2. Christian L Perry profile image80
    Christian L Perryposted 5 years ago

No my friend that would be pointless and counter productive . God gave us free will as they say, the only way we learn to control it is by suffering through ourselves.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Yes, he could, but the question is will he and often the answer is no.  What would we have learned as children if our parents had bailed us out every time we got into a mess - a term paper we didn't write until the last minute, or the candy we were supposed to sell for the school library fund but ate it instead (yeah it's true :-).

Or more serious situations.  Life is a learning process and a good parent stands by supporting the child, but also letting them learn a little about life and how to live it.

I believe God does this as well.

4. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

Letting Go, Letting God will bring you an inner peace you never thought possible. By Letting Go, Letting God you will witness miracles and share life changing experiences. read more

working